NVS Promotions Limited are currently recruiting for the position of Outlook Launch Parties Coordinator. This position requires experience of running and promoting large scale Events and offers the opportunity to join an ever-growing company with 6 years experience of running international music festivals.
Working within the Sales, Marketing & Promotions department, the key focus of this role is to coordinate and improve on all Launch Party activity, strengthening ties with Launch Party Partners across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. There is the opportunity to recruit new partners, and assist shaping the festival’s Launch Party Strategy for 2014.
- To work with Andy Lemay (Marketing and Promotions Manager) to evaluate the 2013 Launch Party series
- To assist in planning the Launch Party Strategy for 2014 alongside And Lemay and Ed Walsh (Sales and Promotions Manager)
- To develop and upkeep excellent levels of communication with all Launch Party promoters throughout the year
- To develop and upkeep excellent levels of organization of associated administration, presenting to Andy Lemay on a regular basis
- To implement the Launch Party sign off process across multiple launches around the world
- To manage at-event promotion for each Launch Party, making sure that engaging content is created and supported by both parties
- To promote each city’s music and cultural scene through our Highlights series
Experience and skills required:
- A detailed knowledge of the festival’s musical ethos
- Prior experience running and promoting large scale events
- An excellent relationship with other promoters in the UK and preferably Europe as well
- High levels of organisation and the ability to work well under pressure
Contract terms: 40 days from East London office over a minimum 3-month period, starting ASAP
Application deadline: 08:00 Monday 2nd December 2013
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, stating the job title within the subject line. Please clearly outline all required skills and experience within covering letter.