What’s the difference between the ticket outlets? Which one should I buy from?
There are six types of tickets available, which you buy is up to you but here are the differences. Which ticket you opt for will determine which outlet you use;
- Flexi Ticket – can be resold/transfered, don’t need to have on you when you arrive, must be in your name.
- Available in GBP, and Euro’s. Also available in physical format via We Represent rep’s.
- Standard Ticket – cannot be resold/transfered, non-named tickets but lead booker must be present on arrival for all.
- Available in GBP, and Euro’s.
- Deposit Ticket - cannot be resold/transfered, non-named tickets but lead booker must be present on arrival for all. £65 deposit now, £70 balance before 21st April
- Available in GBP only.
We would always suggest purchasing a Flexi Ticket above a Standard Ticket but the choice is up to you.
Can I resell my ticket?
This depends on the outlet you used to purchase the ticket;
- Leedstickets – Yes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eventbrite – If you bought a Flexi Ticket yes, please e-mail email@example.com. If you bought a Standard Ticket no, these tickets are non-transferable.
- Fatsoma – No, these tickets are non-transferable.
- Ticket Arena – No, these tickets are non-transferable.
- We Represent (physical ticket) – Yes, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name changes are only administered between 3rd June and 16th August.
I’m 17 now, but my 18th birthday is before the festival. Can I buy a ticket?
As long as you’re 18 by the time you pick-up your wristband you may purchase a ticket when you are 17. Just make sure you bring your I.D along – all customers are I.D’d regardless of age.
See the Tickets Page for more info.