Management Support Team
Applications for 2017 will open in April.
Email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the database of candidates to be contacted when applications open
Check out other ways to get involved at Outlook and Dimensions:
- For other placement opportunities – click here.
- For on-site volunteering – click here.
- For South-eastern Europe volunteers – click here.
Our Management Support Team (MST) scheme is a summer placement offering live event experience in a variety of on-site roles at Dimensions and Outlook festivals.
An exciting opportunity for ambitious, passionate and hardworking individuals who want to build upon their live event skills and knowledge within a team of experienced industry professionals in a fast paced and exciting environment.
If you’re interested in live events, thrive under pressure and would like to learn more about what it takes to produce international live events, then the MST scheme could be just what you’re looking for. We offer MST roles in a variety of festival departments to include:
Operations, Logistics, Production, Administration, Creative, PR
The MST package includes:
- Return flights from London to Croatia for non-local applicants (ground transport for local applicants)
- On-site accommodation
- Relevant experience essential
- Festival experience preferred but not necessary