The Festival is strictly an over 18’s event. Any one under the age of 18 who has purchased a ticket will be refused entry – no refund is applicable.
Tickets for the Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets (for a full list of outlets please see the partners page).
Holders of tickets bought from any outlets not listed will be refused entry to the Festival, and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
Deposit plan tickets are standard festival ticket split in two payments. The first payment is £40 (+bf) and the remaining balance is payable by 1st August 2016.
The full price of the ticket will be the same as a standard ticket at the time of finishing the payment
Any customers who do not fulfill the ticket value by 1st August will lose their deposit – there are no refunds on deposits.
To discourage touting and protect the ticket price the Promoter requires each ticket has an allocated name, matching photo I.D. will be required on entry to the Festival.
Changing the name on the ticket can only be administered by the promoter – and it is to the discretion of the promoter whether a name change is allowed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a name change.
No name changing will be allowed after 15th August
Tickets are resold entirely at the risk of the original and new bearers, the ticket outlet accepts no responsibility for problems arising from third party transactions.
Tickets are transferable for a wristband on arrival at the festival site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Festival, with the exception of guide dogs.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. There will be a random body search on admission policy in operation. It is a condition of entry to the Festival that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: any professional audio, audio-visual, film, or video recording equipment, items that may be used in a dangerous or threatening manner, knives of any description (and any other sharp items) alcoholic drinks, cans, glass bottles, foodstuffs.
The Festival cannot take liability for any confiscated items – please enquire with us before you bring anything you feel may be confiscated.
Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited.
Persons attending the Festival may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media is owned by Outlook Festival and may be used for any promotional material. By attending the event you give Outlook Festival the permission to use this media.
The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to licence from the appropriate authorities.
The campsite is open from 12pm (Midday) on Tuesday 30th August. Festival customers cannot access the the campsite before this time.
The campsite close at 2pm on Tuesday 6th September. Festival customers must leave the campsite by this time.
On arrival to the campsite, all customers are required to hand in their passport as part of check-in. The passport will be returned upon check out.
Campsite accommodation passes only cover the customers stay until Monday 5th September. Customers are able to stay one extra night, they will be charged for this night upon check-out.
Customers staying in the campsite may bring food and alcohol for personal consumption – strictly no glass.
Customers staying in Mobile Homes will be required to present a credit card against damages to the home. On arrival customers will be required to sign a waiver against any damages – this contract is between the customer and the campsite and the festival accepts so liability to the deposit process of the Mobile Homes.
Failure to present a credit card for deposit on arrival will result in a void booking with no refund.
The card will be used to insure against damages – no charges will occur without notice.
The festival can accept no responsibility or liability to any damages to possessions or person whilst staying on the campsite.
Customers staying in the campsite must also have a festival pass to access the accommodation.
- You must have an Outlook Festival ticket to attend a boat party.
- Tickets are limited to 5 per order, and you will have 10 minutes to complete your purchase before the tickets are re-released.
- However, as there are only limited tickets per boat it is likely more than this number will be put in to baskets at exactly the same time. For this reason you may have tickets in your basket and yet the purchase doesn’t go through. We cannot avoid this unfortunately, we can only advise you complete your purchase as quickly as possible.
- For the above reason have all names, at least one e-mail address and your payment details ready.
- Full names must be provided at point of purchase for every ticket.
- All boat party tickets are non-transferable, you cannot sell/give them to someone else, or swap for a different boat. THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE.
- You cannot book multiple
tickets under one name, if you do so the extra tickets will be cancelled and then re-released for sale.
- In order to board your boat every ticket holder will need to produce photographic I.D in their name – as you will likely be handing your passport in to your accommodation we advise you bring a photocopy with you. NO I.D, NO boat party.
- Boats may arrive late back to the harbour – if you are wishing to do more than one boat party in a day please leave at least one hour between arrival and departure times as boats will not wait for late passengers – Outlook accepts no responsibility if you do not make one or more of your boat parties due to the late running of others.
- Do not buy tickets if you do not plan to attend the boat, you will simply be throwing money away!
- Finally, all artists who play on a boat also play on land.
For Planet festival Terms & Conditions please click here.
Competitions & Promo
Competition T&C’s are updated regularly.
Please see our returns policy here