If arriving outside of transfer times a Taxi will be the easiest way to get from Pula Airport to the site. Taxis can be hailed outside stations and airports very easily or from taxi ranks in Pula.
Once at the festival, there is a dedicated taxi rank a short walk from the Festival entrance.
All legal taxi’s have meters, and must use them by law. We are currently liaising with the local authority to arrange a fixed-fee tariff during the festival, however should this not happen here is the meter information;
During the day the taximeter price is 7kn per kilometer, with a 15kn starting fee, and luggage is FREE. From 22:00 – 05:00 Monday – Saturday, and 24 hours on Sunday the price is 20% more expensive (18 kn starting fee, 8.5kn per kilometer). Vans (8 or 7 seaters) are 50% more expensive than the car price. Meters start as soon as you get in the car.
Here are some guide prices for a four seater car during the day;
- Festival taxi rank to Valbandon = 45 kn (4 km ride)
- Festival taxi rank to Stinjan = 35 kn (3 km ride)
- Festival taxi rank to Veli Vrh = 60 kn (6 km ride)
- Festival taxi rank to Fazana = 50 kn (5 km ride)
- Festival taxi rank to Pula center = 70 kn (8 km ride)
- Pula Airport to Pula center = 80 kn (8 km ride)
- Pula Airport to Festival taxi rank = 100 kn (12 km ride)
- Festival taxi rank to Verudela = 100 kn (12 km ride)
- Festival taxi rank to village of Peroj = 80 kn (9 km ride)
You should ALWAYS ask for a receipt, it is a legal requirement. If you do not ask for one, or the taxi driver does not give you one you could both be liable for a fine from the inspectors.
If you feel you have been overcharged by a taxi, or they will not issue you with a receipt, please report it to our staff at the drop-off point. We will be monitoring all taxi’s with access to this restricted area, and will revoke that access for any taxi’s that do not act in our customers best interests.
Watch out for illegal taxi’s – although they may be cheaper they are not regulated by the city and you might be putting yourself in unnecessary danger. If you have a complaint about an illegal taxi you will need to talk to the police.